- visitors and users of Optima site optimagaming.com and our social media pages (collectively referred to as the sites);
- attendees of industry events;
- customers and prospective customers and their representatives;
- suppliers and business partners and their representatives.
When interacting with our websites, you also have the ability to link or connect with non-Optima websites, services, social networks, applications or other features. Enabling these features will lead to other parties than Optima processing information about you. Optima does not have any control over these features of other parties. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these parties before using these features.
3. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
4. WHICH TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE PROCESS AND FROM WHICH SOURCES?
Optima can process information about you collected both offline and online.
- Offline information about you originates from our interactions with you during in-person meetings or at industry events, conferences, workshops or gatherings;
Information about you that Optima may be collect and process includes:
- name and location, email addresses, and telephone numbers;
- transactional data, including products and services ordered, financial details and payment methods;
- company data such as the name, size and location of the company you work for and your role within the company;
- data from surveys and publicly available information, such as social media posts;
- unique IDs such as your mobile device identifier or cookie ID on your browser;
- IP address and information that may be derived from IP address, such as geographic location;
- information about a device you use, such as browser, device type, operating system, the presence or use of “apps”, screen resolution, and the preferred language;
- behavioral data of the internet connected computer or device you use when interacting with the sites, such as advertisements clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or the web search used to locate and navigate to a site.
5. WHY AND HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- to communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to Optima;
- to analyse, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our site and products and services;
- to manage the security of our sites, networks and systems;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business;
These purposes are described below in further detail.
To communicate and respond to your requests and inquiries to Optima
If you get in touch with us (such as by submitting contact forms on our site, attending industry events or other occasions, sending an email or by visiting social media platforms), we process information about you to communicate with you and to respond to your requests or other inquiries. We can also process personal information to interact with you on third party social networks.
To analyse, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our site and products and services
We may process personal information in order to analyse, develop, improve and optimize the use, function and performance of our site and products and services.
To manage the security of our site, networks and systems
We may collect site use data for security and operations management to help keep our site, networks and systems secure, or to investigate and prevent potential fraud, including ad fraud and cyber-attacks and to detect bots.
To comply with applicable laws and regulations and to operate our business
In some cases, we have to process personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations. For example, to respond to a request from a regulator or to defend a legal claim. We may also process personal information in the performance and operation of our business, such as to conduct internal audits and investigations or for finance and accounting and archiving and insurance purposes.
6. WHAT IS OUR BASIS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
For personal information collected about you in the EU, our basis for processing is the following:
- In order to communicate adequately with you and to respond to your requests, we need to process information about you and therefore have a legitimate interest in processing this information.
- In order to engage in transactions with customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases, we need to process information about you as necessary to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- We rely on our legitimate interest to analyse, develop, improve and optimize our site, products and services, and to maintain the security of our sites, networks and systems.
- In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or to process an opt-out request.
7. FOR WHAT PERIOD DO WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
Optima maintains personal information for the following retention periods:
- Information about you we collect to engage in transactions with our customers, suppliers and business partners, and to process purchases of our products and services, will be retained for the duration of the transaction or services period, or longer as necessary for record retention and legal compliance purposes.
- Contact information such as your email address or phone number collected online on our site or offline from our interactions with you at industry events and conferences, will be retained for as long as we have an active (customer) relationship with you. We treat you as an active contact if (i) you have interacted with Optima or updated your contact details and preferences in the past 18 months; and (ii) you have not made a deletion request.
8. WHEN AND HOW CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Sharing within Optima
Information about you may be shared throughout other companies within the group.
Optima employees are authorised to access personal information only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable purpose(s) and to perform their job functions.
Sharing with third parties
We may share personal information with the following third parties:
- Third-party service providers (for example, credit card processing services, order fulfilment, analytics, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar service providers) in order for those service providers to perform business functions on behalf of Optima;
- Relevant third parties in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to government requests, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes.
9. HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION HANDLED GLOBALLY?
If personal information is transferred to an Optima recipient in a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection for personal information, Optima will take measures designed to adequately protect information about you, such as ensuring that such transfers are subject to the terms of the EU Model Clauses.
10. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURED?
Optima has implemented appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures designed to protect personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, damage, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, as well as all other forms of unlawful processing.
11. WHAT COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE ON OUR SITES?
Cookies and similar technologies are used by Optima to recognize you and/or your device(s) on, off and across different services and devices for the purposes specified in Section 5 above.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. Cookies won’t harm your computer they just provide information. Cookies are used to help us identify and fix errors allowing us to tailor your user experience.
We do also work with carefully selected, monitored suppliers who may set cookies during your visit to be used to show you other products and services it looks like you might like.
We’re providing you this information as part of our on-going efforts to ensure the best possible customer service, making sure you have all the information regarding your privacy when using our website.
Which types of cookie are used by Optima?
Google Analytics non-personally identifiable information used for website analytics.
Google Analytics cookie, used to distinguish users.
Hotjar analytics helps us understand how users use pages within the site once they’re there. We can use this information to improve.
Created by HubSport, this cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor’s identity.
Google leads services, these cookies are used for retargeting ads.
These cookies preserve user states across page requests. It improves performance and security of the website.
Created by HubSpot, set when there are changes to the session cookie to determine new sessions.
Created by HubSpot, the main cookie for tracking visitors.
Created by hotjar.com, this is used for statistical and analytical purposes.
How can I manage my cookie preferences?
By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your end device.
However, you can also view our website without cookies.
If you’d like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse coolies, please visit help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Google Chrome web browser, please click here.
- For the Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser, please click here.
- For the Mozilla Firefox web browser, please click here.
- For the Apple Safari web browser, please click here.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official website.
12. WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES?
We provide multiple choices in respect of the information we process about you:
- Opt-out of our use of your personal information
You may withdraw consent you have previously provided for the processing of information about you.
- Delete personal information
You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of the information about you.
- Change or correct personal information
You can also ask us to change, update or fix information about you in certain cases, particularly if it is inaccurate.
- Object to, or limit or restrict use of personal information
You can ask us to stop using all or some of the information about you (for example, if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (for example, if the information about you is inaccurate).
- Right to access and/or have your information provided to you
You can also ask us for a copy of information about you and can ask for a copy of information about you provided in machine readable form if you reside in the EU or other country that provides you this right as a matter of law.
You can exercise these choices in accordance with applicable laws by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. DO YOU COLLECT SENSITIVE INFORMATION AND INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
Sensitive personal information
We ask that you do not send us, and do not share any sensitive personal information (for example, government-issued IDs, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background or trade union membership).
As a company focused on serving the needs of businesses, Optima’s site are not directed to minors and Optima does not promote or market its services to minors. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected personal information of a minor through our site without appropriate consent, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com so that we may immediately delete the information from our servers and make any other necessary corrections.
14. HOW TO CONTACT OPTIMA IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS?
Written inquiries to the Global Data Protection Officer may be addressed to:
Optima Information Services, S.L.
Global Data Protection Officer
Calle Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada 2, Torre Sevilla planta 4ª
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION OR FILING A COMPLAINT
16. OPTIMA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Optima’s corporate headquarters are located at:
Calle Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada 2, Torre Sevilla planta 4ª
Tel: +34 954 91 05 35 / +34 954 91 05 36